10. You have a fourteen day cooling off period with which if you would wish to cancel this agreement you may do so with no penalty. If you wish to cancel write to us, do it in person, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01606800181 giving clear instruction of wishing to terminate this agreement within fourteen days of your signing of this agreement. To terminate the contract after this period we reserve the right to charge £120 per hour including VAT for work completed.
11. Should you not make settlement of an invoice within 14 days of funds being received in your account your case will be passed to an external collections agency and an extra 20% will be added to the invoice value For example an existing invoice of £100 will increase to £120 (20%). If an invoice remains unsettled after 30 days all other claims will be cancelled and fees applicable subject to paragraph 12 will be charged for all work done whether a successful claim was forthcoming or not.
12. We may end this agreement subject to paragraph 7,11 or 18b and the fee will be £120 per hour for work completed. Only if you end this agreement after the fourteen day cooling off period we will then charge you for the completed or incomplete work at £120 per hour for work completed.
13. We can end the agreement if you do not keep to your responsibilities in condition 18(b) below. You are then liable to pay our charges incurred as set out in paragraphs 11 and 12.
14. We can end the agreement if we believe that you are unlikely to succeed in your claim for refund of PPI premiums whether or not you agree with us. In this situation you do not have to pay us anything.
15. If after our issuing a letter of claim an offer is made to you that fits into the Financial Ombudsman Service & Financial Conduct Authority guidelines then you are then liable to pay us our charges incurred up to the date of the agreement ending as set out in paragraph 4 and 8.
16. We will begin the work when you notify us of your acceptance of our terms by signing this agreement and returning it to us.
17. Should a settlement be of an amount less than £100 we will not invoice and there will be no charge for our service subject to paragraph 8, 9 and 12.
(a) Our responsibilities
We must always act in your best interests in pursuing your claim for compensation and obtaining for you a reasonable result subject to our duties as a regulated claims management company; we must give you our best advice about whether to accept any offer of settlement.
(b) Your responsibilities
You must give us clear instructions which allow us to do our work properly; you must not ask us to work in an improper or unreasonable way; you must not deliberately mislead us; you must co-operate with us when asked to do so.
Due to lender requests additional documentation may be needed to progress your claim due to validation of your signature, proof of address change or proof of name change. Should we need this documentation in order to progress your claim you must provide this within 14 days where it is reasonable to do so or your claim may be closed after a 30 day time period subject to clause 12.
Should you or a third party representative have already made an attempt to claim a refund on a financial product we are looking to take forward for you, you must inform us in section 7 or at the earliest point in the process where reasonable or you will be charged a £200 handling fee per individual claim inclusive of VAT. If you notify us of your specific previous attempt to claim you will not be charged.
Should you receive a payment from a lender for a claim we are managing you must inform us if we have not contacted you regards this.